73,
Bill
AG4QX

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 8:27 AM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Same here - I saw his trace and answering stations but just could not make contact with him.  I tried calling numerous times but nada.   I could NOT see any of the other stations working him.  Hopefully he will be on again this weekend.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

On Mar 10, 2017, at 10:50 PM, 'F.R. Ashley' gdadx2@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I got lucky and worked him too. But I could not hear most of the stations he was working.

73 Buddy WB4M 1575

< br class>
On 3/10/2017 6:41 PM, Bill Williams ag4qx@... [070] wrote:

TU7C is calling CQ on about 14.0718 and working UP.  He has to content with all the people answering on his his CQ frequency  but I got him in about 15 calls.  I transmitted about 14.0728.

go get him,
Bill

AG4QX