Re: Interference

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Ok, I did find it and went through it all, I did give an account number though which I think is a number or password number.   thanks

Dan Morris

On Mar 10, 2017, at 8:55 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Dan-

Yes, select the form for Radio and then follow the prompts.  You need your email, then Subject - I used intentional interference and failure to identify.   Then there is a space (free text entry) for "description" for you to enter your specific complaint.  After that it is mostly drop down boxes - Radio Issues - interference, Radio Interference Sub Issue - from Amateur Radio, Your Radio Method - Amateur Radio, Account number - leave blank, and then all the pro forma contact info.  The Submit button will not go active until you have all the necessary boxes filled.

Hope that helps.