Re: Interference

Paul Butzi <kg7stv@...>

I suppose this isn’t a matter of reasoning, but mostly I’m just curious why this person hasn’t included psk31 in the ‘data’ part of RTTY/data.

It must be very frustrating to him to tune to 7070 and see eight different qso’s in progress, all of which to him are violations of the ‘rules’.  And it’s very hard for him to make them all stop because he can only interfere in one at a time!

Ah, well.  To my great relief, that is most definitely not my circus and not my monkeys.  But I do think that perhaps he’s forgetting to smile and have fun.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Mar 9, 2017, at 4:52 PM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Huh == that guy just came across to me and told me I was operating out of band and then gave the following:
7.080 - 7.125 RTTY/Data and repeated that several times and of course he did not identify himself but he had a fairly strong signal — I’m on 7071.5

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@...