Re: Intentional Interference on 40m

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Rick - I just saw him transmit right after KC9WPS transmitted and was signing off.  Not sure who he was talking
to but then I saw the station come up and gave a call if KI4PAQ which is a valid call near my QTH … I thought that
was pretty odd of what he was stating!!!

I’m trying to get my 10 mar contact for today!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

On Mar 9, 2017, at 7:42 PM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

00:35 UTC 3/10/2017.  I'm seeing a station repeatedly intentionally interfere with stations transmitting PSK31 between 7.070 and 7.072.  He transmits:

7.Ø8Ø-7.125 RTTY/Data
You are operating out of data band!!
I will be sending a repo.  into ARRL Bureu
-
right on top of stations in QSOs and stations calling CQ.  He FAILS to identify.  With a vertical, I have no way of getting an azimuth on him.

Anyone else seeing this behavior?