Re: Stickers

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

Ding-ding-ding! You win the prize, Steve!

Anything with the 12/30/1899 MAILED DATE is a non-mailed award, such as the 24x7.

For those that aren't aware, you can check your 24x7 status (and see what slots you need to work) here:  http://hamclubs.info/070-checker/24x7/

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 8:22 PM, Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I'm just curious about those mailing dates for the 24x7 variants!! (I'm guessing that's an indicator for a downloaded certificate only.)

On 03/08/17, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

Hey, Randy - looks like you do have some more coming that your attained just after the 12/31/2016 cutoff. Here's your little slice of the database:

Inline image 1

As you can see from the MAILED_DATE field, most of yours were recently sent out.

The ones in yellow will come to you in the spring mailing, probably in late May.

Hope that answers your question!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:24 AM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I got a pack of stickers the other day, but there are some not included. Are there more shipments coming?

Randy

W4RTT