Re: 14.070 Music

David, K9DWR

It’s not that hard to believe. I’ve actually heard it in action before. One contact I made with a guy in Texas was using a laptop out on his porch to do this and it worked great. I’m not saying I recommend it, but I’m not saying it’s a bad idea, either.

David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

On Mar 5, 2017, at 19:02, Radio radio@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Unbelievably I have had people suggest that using your computer’s speakers and the mic input on another computer is a completely acceptable way to run sound card digital. Just don’t sneeze :)

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

On Mar 5, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

In hear a lot of this... mostly on 20m. I hear computer sign on sounds, people talking on voice, music and whatever. It has been going on for past few years.

Mostly I believe it's a bunch of people who use their computer for everything when they should have a dedicated computer for ham radio only.