Re: 14.070 Music

Jerry N9AVY

If you run that way  and you can whistle in baudot, you can run RTTY    :-)

Jerry  n9avy

From: "Radio radio@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 7:02 PM
Subject: Re: [070] 14.070 Music

Unbelievably  I have had people suggest that using your computer’s speakers and the mic input on another computer is a completely acceptable way to run sound card digital.  Just don’t sneeze :)

73 de Eric, KG6MZS

On Mar 5, 2017, at 11:15 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

In hear a lot of this... mostly on 20m.    I hear computer sign on sounds, people talking on voice, music and whatever.  It has been going on for past few years.

 Mostly  I believe it's a bunch of people who use their computer for everything when they should have a dedicated computer for ham radio only.

Jerry  n9avy