Re: Award Sheets

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

Hi, Alan - other than the GRIDS, LONP, and WTW certificates, there's no particular place you have to put your stickers. Not that you really have to put the appropriate ones on those others certificates either, but I digress.....

BTW - this applies to everyone, not just Alan!

Most people put them on their membership certificate, though I personally prefer the "extra endorsement" sheet, and started that way from the get-go.  You may create your own extra endorsement sheet (and any other 070 certificate) by following this link:

Just go there, select your call from the pull-down menu, click the radio button for the particular certificate you'd like, fill in your name as you'd like it printed (doesn't matter on the extra endorsement sheet, as your name won't appear on it anyway) and click the VIEW PDF button.  Voila! Your certificate magically appears as a PDF for you to open directly or download and print on whatever paper/cardstock/parchment you choose.

Hope that helps!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 9:08 PM, Alan Sorum asorum@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

All,

I got a fist full of stickers in the mail today! Looking at my awards
notebook, I only find a PODXS certificate and a sheet for the state grids.

Are there sheets for the other awards? I checked the PODXS 070 website
and didn't see place for them. If there are other sheets, I'd be happy
to pay the shipping for them.

Thanks for the time.

Alan WL7CG