NC QSO Party Today Sunday 26FEB2017

Bill Garwood

Hello,

The North Carolina QSO Party is today.  10AM until 8PM EST.  That is 1500 UTC until 0100 UTC on 27FEB2017.

There should be several stations operating PSK31.  It will be a good time for other stations to work NC grids and counties etc.

You do not have to be participating in the NCQP to make a contact.  Just need your S/P/C.  State, province or country in the log.  Short macros preferred.

There will be a winner for digital for a station outside of NC.  In the past couple of years, one of our 070 members has won this award.

I hope you'll give us Tarheels a call if you see us on the bands.  I'll be mostly on 20 and 40 meters but should be on 80 meters after sunset.

73,

Bill N4GBK in PEQ  (Perquimans County)

Here is the link to the full information:

http://www.rars.org/ncqsoparty/

Simple guide is here:

Quick Start Guide

  • Stations in NC contact as many other stations as possible.
  • Stations outside NC contact as many NC stations as possible.
  • Bonuses for working W1VOA, NI4BK, W4DW, NC4QP, anyone in Graham or Anson County.

             County abbreviation list here.

  • NC stations work out-of-state contacts one time per band and mode.  Others outside of NC work in-state contacts once per county, band and mode.