From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 11:29 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Re: IMD Meter posted on eHam.net

Very interesting. Has anyone tried one of these? http://www.softsci.com/p-pskmeter.htm

$44.95 and a little assembly time is looking pretty tempting to me. I am using a Microham Microkeyer with my internal sound card. I have to tweak the knobs every time i use a different frequency. As much as I like twisting knobs, I'm never sure what is coming out the other end. I have an external sound card, better cables and some ferrite beads on the way but I still think this device would be helpful, if it works as advertised.....

Joe - KG5KRZ
070 #2487