Steve
KM4FLF

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2017, at 16:08, 'Mike Flowers' mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Or you worked him off the back of your beam.

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, IDXC 2017 Committee

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 12:50 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: YB8MAN

Rick:

You can rotate your vertical, but it won't help.

Saw YB8MAN  about  9 AM  CST  this morning and that's  why I asked if it was a slim.  Here is where the old saying applies , "Work First, Worry Later "   .

Jerry  n9avy

Beam heading for Indonesia is 47 degrees and Europe is around 45 degrees.  Maybe he's skipping over Europe ?