Re: Sad News

Scotty W7PSK

Did not know him nor work him, but its all very sad to hear of the passing of a fellow ham.

May he Rest in Peace and have ample DX in the Big Shack in the Sky.

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 6:57 AM, "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I shared the same vocation as Don and if we had more time to talk we would have shared many "war stories".  I last worked Don during TDW in 2013.

He will be missed. RIP friend. (slow fade to black)

Joe Molon
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, February 20, 2017 7:23 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Didn't think I had worked Don, but my log tells me that Don & I had a QSO  on PSK  back in 2003.   I'm sure Don will be missed as will all the other SKs.  RIP Don !

Jerry  N9AVY  #454