From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2017 08:03
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Sad News

This came to me today from the Club's longtime friend Charlie Trice, K8IJ:

"My friend of 42 years, Don Adamson, K4FBP, PODXS 070 Club member #150, became a Silent Key on January 19th, 2017."

These things are always difficult, but when compounded by decades of friendship, are rather hard.

Please keep Charlie in your prayers or maybe drop him a line if you know him.  Sharing a good memory of Don with him would be great.

73

Matt King

AK4MK - 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director