From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 6:37 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Problem on 40m

Jim:

Sorry , but it was your signal as well as 2 or 3 others.  Seems to be  on my radio. So, don't start tearing into your radio to find a non-existant problem.

Jerry  N9AVY

From: "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...>

Date: 2/16/17 7:12 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: 070@...

Thanks Mike !

Just looked at  K5SP  on 49m a few  minutes ago.   About 6-8 Hz. either side of his main signal I can see 2 "sidebands"  which have same data as main signal.  Might be my sound card flaking out ...  could be time to finally switch over to Tigertronics USB.

Appreciate the info.

73,  Jerry  N9AVY