From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 6:14:39 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: CQ

I am on 80 quite often around 0100-0200Z (not recently due to illness).  Have worked western states during that time frame.

Will try to be there this evening.

Jim, K5SP

On 2/16/2017 12:02 PM, ak7db@... [070] wrote:

What time are you finding activity on 80m at night?  I usually get on around 06:00 UTC or so every night and haven't seen anyone there lately.  Rarely anyone on 40m lately at that time either.  I'm in NV.  I should note that JT65 is usually quite busy at those times on both bands.

Dave
AK7DB