From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 11:05:00 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: Re: [070] CQ

Bad news is that I have no remote rig control, so I can't switch bands. In fact I have no idea what the radio is really doing.

Good news is that KE6KJD, Bob in Arizona, replied to my CQ so I have my contact for the 16th. Looks like the band is going long now. I also see YV5IAL calling CQ.

Thanks to the group for listening, and for Bob and Adam's replies and attempts to hear me. I should be home early enough on Friday to get a QSO on the 17th, which is my last missing day in February.

On 02/15/17, Adam Rezac Adam.rezac@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

40 has been a ghost town for an hour or so.
Adam N8AWR

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:52 PM Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Heading to the shack.  Bill in NC.

Get Outlook for Android