Re: IOTA QRZ listings

ljl2002@att.net

I have found that the Google Earth overlay offered by RSGB is extremely accurate because it comes from the source.

If you already have Google Earth on your computer you can download an overlay that will accurately identify which islands are in what group.  I've never had a problem with it.

It is located at:  www.rsgbiota/help/googleEarthFile.php

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:32 PM, "wa3wzr@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Thanks for spreading the word Jerry. QRZ IOTA data is my worst nightmare. A close second are the stations that want paper so badly that they fill in IOTA data based on what sounds right and that is for QSOs from all over the world.

73, Loren WA3WZR