From: "william brooks kx4wb1@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 8:03 PM
Subject: [070] Re: MFJ-1279 Help ?

I don't know about the 718, but the MFJ 1279 will not work with the 746 Pro. The MFJ techs couldn't figure out why that was so. I never owned a 718, but it may a similar design feature that prevents that 1279 from functioning through the mic connector. It does fine on cow transmit though.

William
KX4WB