From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent:
Thursday, February 9, 2017 6:16 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Where is the time?

Just a general comment and not directed to anyone, so please don't take offense.

Can we put the time someone is worked instead of just saying :I worked sasquatch on 20; he's on 20,40,and 60 now.By the time I read the post the next morning, if the time (xxxxz) is mentioned, maybe I know when to try to make a contact.

At least you would know about when to listen for a contact. It may vary daily, but you have a starting point. Even though I am retired, I cannot sit all day listening for someone, but with the time noted, I can plan to be on then.

Sorry for the rant, only trying to get all the info possible. For example, I worked Isreal, South Africa and Alaska on JT9 between 0130z to 0330z. Now any one can get on and listen for them. They are not on all the time, but now you know when they may be on.

Thanks, Mike T., WB2YJS