From: <kq6vh@home.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 10:13 PM
Subject: [070] USS Pampanito

OK...I am going to the sub again....Now to see if I can get my days
and times right...I will be there working PSK31 on Sunday, October
7th from 1600 Z to 2000 Z....that is 9:00am to 1:00pm PST.

Hopefully I got the days right this time. If not, just turn on your
rig and just keep looking for me. Call sign of the sub is NJ6VT.

I know that you might be a bit pooped out after the Rumble (I hear
the Top Dogs will win), but give a listen on Sunday.

Freq's - I will start on 21.071, and may also try 28.121

If 15 and 10 condx are poor I will move to 20 meters.

73, Steve KQ6VH