Hi Jerry and the group,

A large number of QSL's that I reject on eQSL are for outdated call signs. KZ#ZZZ upgrades to K#ZZZ, then uploads his entire logbook to both the new and the old call sign. If I make a contact with K#ZZZ, I will confirm it, everything else gets rejected. Note, I get this a lot with European hams where many countries allow a ham to legally have more than one call sign. --- I will research these and confirm accordingly depending on the mood I'm in at the time....

VY 73 de Joe KJ8O

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 9:21 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Eqsl's that don't match your logs are usually an error of some sort such as wrong time/date, wrong/mistaken call, partial QSO,  or as Eqsl once stated there are those out there who want to get WAS/DXCC  without getting on the air.  Have had a few in the past.

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

From: "Miketar miketar@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 8:10 AM
Subject: [070] Re: Why not QSL?

Excellent post, I am waiting for one state that I worked, sent my eqsl (they do use it) but nothing sent back. It is so easy now to respond but why don't they? My Fldigi auto logs to N3FJP and Eqsl gets sent automatically. I still have to manually enter psk31 into QRZ and send LOTW monthly. My WSJT-x auto logs into all three and sends eqsl automatically. Curiously, I periodically will get an eqsl that I have no log entry for. I don't log incomplete qso's, so I wonder if that is what they are.
Thanks all, Mike T., WB2YJS

Sent from my iPad

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O