Re: Why not QSL?

Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike, I get  a fair number of eQSLs that aren’t in my log also. Like you, I do not log incomplete QSOs, and I believe that is what most are.

Paula K7PAX

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 06:10
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Re: Why not QSL?

Excellent post, I am waiting for one state that I worked, sent my eqsl (they do use it) but nothing sent back. It is so easy now to respond but why don't they? My Fldigi auto logs to N3FJP and Eqsl gets sent automatically. I still have to manually enter psk31 into QRZ and send LOTW monthly. My WSJT-x auto logs into all three and sends eqsl automatically. Curiously, I periodically will get an eqsl that I have no log entry for. I don't log incomplete qso's, so I wonder if that is what they are.
Thanks all, Mike T., WB2YJS

Sent from my iPad