Re: awards

Matthew King - KK4CPS <mrk.twg@...>

Ah, at least you have them in the log. Have you tried sending them a polite email with the QSO details asking for a LOTW confirmation?  Maybe they have your call slightly wrong in the log or something like that.

You'd at least know, that way, that you are actually IN the log, and you can cross the LOTW bridge from there.

Good luck!

73

Matthew King

AK4MK 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 5:13 PM, 'John Etling - K3JAE' john@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt et al;

I have plenty of IA calls in the log… problem is not one of them has confirmed in digital mode (PSK31) primarily. I have been waiting over a year for any one of the IA calls to send in their LotW confirmation, some of those who claim to upload, yet none has been done so as of yet.

And before Jerry reminds me… I know not everyone uploads daily or even once a year but still if you sked a contact and actually complete it would you not think they would upload since that is a specific request and primary reason why the Sked pages exists?

I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John

#1604 LONP #255