Re: VQ9HF

Dan,

Did you try aiming the shiny side towards Steve?
N6MG

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 12:19 PM
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Subject: Re: [070] VQ9HF

Jerry - I tried that but my VERTICAL still didn’t pick him up!!!     LOL

Dan Morris  KZ3T

On Jan 24, 2017, at 6:44 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

If your software doesn't generate beam headings, you can plug in you long. & latitude  and get personal beam headings at :

DXCC Countries List & Personalized Beam Headings

This can be a big help when we have poor conditions.  I use K1MM software for chasing DXpeditions, etc. and it will generate short path and long path headings.  Very useful in mornings when signals might be long path rather than the short one.

Just another tool for us to use.

Good luck !

Jerry  N9AVY  #454