Re: Any 070 members at quartzfest this week?

ljl2002@att.net

Steve,

Would love to be there but still working.  I've travelled to AZ this time of year and it is a nice break from New England cold.  Quartzite has really grown since my last visit and the addition of Quartzfest is a nice touch.
I went there years ago in conjunction with the gem and mineral shows that are going on in Tucson.

It's definitely on the bucket list.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 9:23 AM, "steve@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hi

Are any 070 members attending quartzfest on Quartzsite, AZ this week (quartzfest.com) We're here, would love to say hi to other members in person.

73,
/steve - w1hs