Rumble

John Durbin <durbinsjz@...>

Had a great time in the Fall Rumble. It was nice to work some of the you from last time and some new ones this time. I finally got to work a SV on 15M, I thought for awhile that they stayed off of that band so I could not get the SV-Tri Band. I had to really work at that one. It was nice to work the other Teams and most of you on the Team I was on. I even had a few ragchews and told a few others about the Rumble and gave the address out so they could try it out next time. Good Luck to all and may the best team win, The 070 Busters.

Chris KC8LJN