From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 8:44 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: RE: [070] VQ9HF OTA

Yeah, it's not great. Not seeing any US stations yet. Worked three Italian stations after almost an hour of CQing.

But I can't stay up all night as this is fundamentally a work trip and I need to get some sleep soon. So I'll probably be packing it in soon. Maybe I can find some other times of day to operate next week.

Steve

On 01/21/17, 'Mike Flowers' mike.flowers@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

Propagation predictions for VQ9HF indica te S3 for the USA mid-west during 1600Z.

S3 for USA West Coast and upper mid-west 1700-1800Z.

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, IDXC 2017 Committee