From: "Duncan McMahon" <zl3jt@zfree.co.nz>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2001 1:13 PM
Subject: [070] The Rumble

de Jungle Telegraph, (ZL3JT)
Why don't some of you psk'ers get better spectacles next time! I spent far
too much
valuable time pushin' buttons at people with bad eyesight and not seeing
my trace
from 10000 miles away. I worked Dick in Scotland and he was running 2
watts and a
cb antenna! He was just playin' around and gotta hellava surprise when I
answered
him! I even gave the opposition some help by workin' ol' Jay!
Thanks to all those guys and gals who gave me a macro, and made my score
respectable,
(over 20 grand!)
73s and see ya on my screen!