Re: PEI on 20m

ljl2002@att.net

I have seen VE4FX on twice both times I couldn't get him before he went QRT.
That is the last for me as well.  I've worked it on PSK63 but not 31 yet.
You're right.  I would certainly like to earn my Maple Leaf as well.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 11:35 AM, "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

That would be nice —  We need to get that one cleared out!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

On Jan 14, 2017, at 11:33 AM, Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

You and me both, Dan - I haven't seen an MB station since I started doing PSK-31 about 5 years ago!

Maybe David can tell us about the MB contacts in our QSO database?

73

Matthew King
AK4MK 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thanks Rick — I got him …   Now I only need MB for the Maple Leaf —   Sure would like to clear that one out of the way!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

On Jan 14, 2017, at 11:15 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

VY2LI - Prince Edward Island -  on the upper end of 20m at 16:10 UTC.  Don't see PEI to often and required for the Maple Leaf endorsement.