Re: HP/W5TMR/MM

ljl2002@att.net

Joe,

I heard that you must first get the permission of the cruise line first and after that obtain the permission of the ships captain.  Even with the approval of the cruise line the captain of the ship has the final say in these matters.  It's his ship.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, January 10, 2017 5:07 PM, "Steve P oldjavadrinker@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I tried to work him but every time I had a good signal he had a backup. Oh well .

Steve
KM4 FLF

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2017, at 16:29, Mike Watson mikew@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

You have to get prior permission from the ship Captain and from the cruise line. I suspect the ship's communications officer will have to approve the setup, too.
Mike - W0TMW

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 01/10/2017 01:56 PM, 'N2MLP' n2mlp@... [070] wrote:
Wondered same thing
I asked a few years back and was told no

         de N2MLP Brian
       Monroe County PA