The Rumble

Duncan McMahon <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph, (ZL3JT)
Why don't some of you psk'ers get better spectacles next time! I spent far too much
valuable time pushin' buttons at people with bad eyesight and not seeing my trace
from 10000 miles away. I worked Dick in Scotland and he was running 2 watts and a
cb antenna! He was just playin' around and gotta hellava surprise when I answered
him! I even gave the opposition some help by workin' ol' Jay!
Thanks to all those guys and gals who gave me a macro, and made my score respectable,
(over 20 grand!)
73s and see ya on my screen!