Re: Triple Play Low Band Sprint DOUBLEHEADER 12-18&19 -2016

ljl2002@att.net

Matt,

I'm with Jerry on this one.  I don't see why we have non-medically educated people making medical decisions that the patient and doctor should be working out.  If this is the case then why do we even need doctors to put in the years necessary to gain the knowledge of the human anatomy?

Just go to the insurance witch doctors and they will ease your pain with the word no.  That should make us all feel a bit better.

End of my rant.

I'm going to go work the radio and pray that my back stays in one piece.

73.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 11:01 AM, "'John Etling' john@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Sounds like another fully satisfied customer of the so-called Affordable Care Act ((aka Obama Care!) oh Lord how I hate even having to type that jerkoff’s name!!)

Matt; Totally get the back pain issue. Although I obviously am nowhere near your level of pain, I do have compression fractures of T-12, L1, L2 that I have been dealing with for near 30 years now due to a fall I had of 30 feet, yes 30 feet. Insurance companies are a scam and in no way out to help their payees… all they are is a pure profit mill.

Anything to deny a claim… and I do mean anything!! Even if they have to make stuff up. I wish you luck in your appeals process, which will most likely last 6 months or more before they categorically deny it again. Pay them $12K plus a year in medical insurance, they maybe pay 70% of the ACTUAL cost, leaves you to pay an additional cost over and above the insurance premium… I just cannot figure out how that is legal.

My opinion from a fellow back-pain sufferer!

…I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE
John A. Etling
ARES EC - Carroll County, TN