Re: Triple Play Low Band Sprint DOUBLEHEADER 12-18&19 -2016

ljl2002@att.net

Matt,

I feel your pain buddy.  I've been there and I'm sure it isn't any fun for you .  You just can't seem to get comfortable no matter what you do.  What your task will be is to make the insurance company feel your pain.  Been there as well.

Good luck and hope that you get some relief soon.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wednesday, January 4, 2017 9:24 PM, "randy true w4rttrandy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hey Matt,

I'll take a handful. I didn't work any stations, so nepotism isn't a problem, Hi Hi
Sound like you and I are in the same bad back boat. I just had the Denervation procedure done on my L5-Sacrium joints.
Randy
W4RTT