Re: PSK31 QSOs with Chile

ljl2002@att.net

Nuts!  Does that mean that I have to turn in my Little Orphan Annie decoder ring now? ( and give up all the benefits that I am entitled too?)

Mmmmmmmm... Chili's.  Nice but my mom taught me not to talk with my mouth full.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, January 2, 2017 6:07 PM, "Paul Butzi kg7stv@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I’d be enthusiastically in favor of an endorsement for, say, 25 qso’s done while portable (maybe use the APE standards on what is portable).  No more than 3 qso’s from the same location, maybe.

Call it the N7WE/p Road Trip endorsement, or something.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Jan 2, 2017, at 1:34 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

That was suggested somewhere else a few years back.... working rest stops on interstates  ... work McDonald's... etc.

Jerry  N9AVY