Re: What do you want to achieve in 2017?

ljl2002@att.net

I accidently deleted the link to the digital survey. So whomever posted the link could you please repost it so I can take it?
I won't be so careless this time. ( checked too many boxes too quickly)
I guess the 1's and 0's in the brain were defeated by a high BER.  Possibly time for a reset.

Thanks.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 5:01 PM, "Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

You're right, but my log won't be a good metric. I will typically not call a station I've worked before unless I need that station for an award or for 365 or something similar.

Steve

On 01/01/17, Jerry n9avy@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

Starting from 2001 could mean that some could be SK now.

Try starting from 2015. and see what kind of results you get. ( I got 3 in 2015-16  :-(   .... )

Jerry  n9avy #454