Re: What do you want to achieve in 2017?

ljl2002@att.net

Goals for 2017.
Jump into a few contests.
Build some things.
Try to bounce more RF off of the ionosphere than in 2016.
Complete the portable setup so I can have some APE tall tails to tell.
Generally just have fun with the hobby.

HNY to all PODXS.  Hope 2 C U all in 2017.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 1:25 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I echo John's comments/

My goals are just to work a bunch of stations I haven't worked (and some I have). work more DX.

I'd like to work the specials, but I've only heard a couple Australians in past year ( could we get some wildcards on this ?)  .  Belgium might be doable, but I wonder if there are 20 stations in Chile who operate PSK31.

Glad to have finished 365+, but I found myself being drawn to shack to work more 365+ stations....  huh, what  ?  Doh !

Mostly,  I plan on having more fun this year !

Jerry  N9AVY    #454