See ya!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, January 1, 2017 12:40 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

One of my macros has "Operator landed this planet 1945 ... because pilot missed Roswell "   Last 4 words are inserted on the fly.

Jerry  N9AVY #454

From: "Steve Wiggins w4gok.steve@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2017 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [070] PSK Fun from 2016

Here's one more to add... It's actually pretty cool...

QTP: Planet Earth - This information might come in handy someday.

Just a thought...

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 11:15 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Bill:

Love it !  I get some funny stuff  when condx are poor and I leave squelch wide open.   Some of it can be X-rated !

Have noticed some stations send  Pse KKK  ...  are they looking for fellow members of that organization ?

Get a lot of newbie sending    de     ...

Jerry   N9AVY #454