PSK Fun from 2016

Bill Garwood

Hi Folks,

Here's my latest collection of tidbits that I have saved from the PSK31 waterfall in 2016.  (I read the mail a lot.)  A couple of comments.  I understand that many stations outside of the US are not fluent in English and sometimes what they send out can be a bit humorous.  This is not an attempt to make fun of anyone or any culture.  I've added some of my comments in RED.  I hope you enjoy.

OP:  Keel laid in 1944,  launched in 1945

dit dit and dat's dat  73's sk

tk qso 73 I hope to feel you again, good luck  (sort of like I feel your pain?)

Operator : Created 05-2016, licensed 07-2016

Power is abt 30  fatts

My eQSL is on travel now…

THANK YOU  FOR OFFICIAL  STATEMENT  UNTIL  SOON,  QSL TIA eQSL

I am right at 20 watts and with the multiplier for 31 cycles it works out to the equivelent of 1600 watts on SSB.

Pwr:   0.00000025 Megawatts

solid  waterfoal

Your license class does not allow you to transmit on these frequency's.. unless you want a notice from the FCC stop and do not transmit again until you upgrade. (Radio Police 1.0)

and thanks for PSK31 QSO 0 on 2190m.

I used to do RTTY in the 1790s.

Dont think the band is ready for prime time.

OK MY FRIEND THANKS FOR THE QSO GOOD LUNCH

my infruation in qrz  or LoTW.

QTH is yonkers yn yonkers yn yonkers yn (I think yn means Yankee land?)

ANY CHANCE WE CAN START THIS QSO OVER?  I HAVE THE WRONG NAME IN MY COMPUTER

Condx are poor, only planet Earth stations worked!

i AM TESTING BECAUSE my computer is blowing up in some digital modes.

CQ CQ de

CQ CQ de

PSE K

I'M VERY CONTENT IN QSO WITH YOU

CQ CQ CQ de RAG CHEWER

Sandy is a suburb of Salt Lap City.

yes, i did hit the wrong macro and then got confused as to who was using my call sign

CQ de dl!jc dl!jc  CQ CQ de dl!rc dl!rc CQ CQ de dl!jc dl!jc  PSE K

I learned all about antennas from my Elmo

was in the navy as a Wedioman (Elmo Fudd?)

Rig: IC-756 Pro III @ 43-45 dBm

ANETENNA:  -DOBLE  BAZZZOCA -

best 73 to you and your fat  ly, (my fat ly did not appreciate the comment)

de < my:call> (how do you have a qso without any call signs?)

I am practicing for field day

RSQ      :  599      599

IMD      : -51dB    -51dB (I must have had the radio fine tuned that day)

S/N      :  53dB     53dB

now thats interesting, my macros just stooped

Operator: 43 Years old, ham since 1972 (must have been a ham before he was born?)

wx here is cold with snot (need some Kleenex?)

my is has been a pleasure comunination whit you.

I am making this Electremagnetic Spectral disturbance with:

You are NOT ALONE here, decrease the power you wipe out the whole band NO NEED FOR 1KW!!!  (Radio Police 2.0)

I just want to comment that it is a lot easier to decode lower case than upper case by a factor of 8 so .... you should consider using lower case in your macros....

Sorry about that, I am having a problem with my mouse pad

Pwr:   43k Watts

CQ CQ CQ de KEØFMX KEØFMX KEØFMX CQ CQ CQ de KEØFMX (If Charlie Brown’s Schoolteacher was a ham, this is what you’d get on the screen)

Report , 5LF 5LF pse QSL only via LowTW

----- SHACK DETAILS

TRX : KENWOOD TS-450S

POWER : 25 W

COUPLING BOX : TM 535

AERIAL : HOME MADE DIPOLE 40M

Software is MixW 3.1.1 demo

COMPUTER : THINKPAD ØA8 GH

Outside Temperature : "9.6" °C

Relative humidity (WR) : "69" %

Dewpoint : "4.2"°C

Wind speed  8.7" km/h

Wind direction : "22.5" °

Wind direction : "NNE"

Atmospheric pressure : "1002.3" hpa (He forgot to tell me how long his coax was)

Sorry, sour signal is very weak , repeat all rain please!

*** to read everything well on my waterfall ***

Antenna is a 137 foot long end fed dipole (What is an end fed dipole?)

I just accidently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10. (Oops)

QSO QSO QSO QSO QSO BEFORE BEFORE BEFORE (Don't call us, we'll call you)

Pt  eee a  ts   T   tc  *'M tpB¯yB1a e ONvRCe SE r N4GBK deØ1s FF FADFT PEE¢ \ e Ie N4GBK de tcie SCve f)t    eoeMe ea    tt est os  S   h   tee ili  o    o ta     el t l  e N4GBK (not sure what happened here, must have had my Elbonian translator turned off, the only thing that came through was my call sign??)

Interfaz: Bulding Home.

Operator : Created 2008, licenced 1996

GOOD MORNING MAY FRENž

hello earthlings PSE K

loc jos32CG jos32CG (must be a grid on Mars?)

Your signal continues to be full quieting on the waterfall.

Sky conditions: clear

Temperature: 34.2 F (1.2 C)

Windchill: 24 F (-4 C):1

Dew Point: c u- F (-7.2 C)

Relative Humidity: 53%

Pressure (altimeter): 29.94 in. Hg (1013 hPa) (someone got a new weather station for Christmas)

N4GBK says: Roger, Wilco, over and out!