From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 9:52:37 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 2016 365 + 1 award

Yup, I just did it, so it definitely works!

Happy New Year, y'all!

73

Matthew King

AK4MK 070 #1708

PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 10:48 AM, David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Yes, after 365 is approved, on your next upload it'll count towards clock/cal.
73 hny
Kj4izw

On Dec 31, 2016 10:21, "Jeff Cartnal wm9f@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Just curious. Will the Clock and Calendar show as completed after 365+1 is approved? I have the Leap Year and 24x7. Tnx!

Jeff WM9F 1732
Get Outlook for Android

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 8:11 AM -0600, "Matthew King - KK4CPS mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Here's the official list (thus far) of those that have achieved the "360" level of the "365+1" award and above:

366

2016-12-30 366 obtained by AK4MK
2016-12-30 366 obtained by EB3JT
2016-12-31 366 obtained by EI9HQ
2016-12-30 366 obtained by K4LEA
2016-12-30 366 obtained by KJ4IZW
2016-12-30 366 obtained by N4GBK
2016-12-30 366 obtained by N7WE
2016-12-30 366 obtained by N9AVY
2016-12-30 366 obtained by WM9F

365

2016-12-31 365 obtained by G4TGK
2016-12-30 365 obtained by KR4U

360

2016-12-30 360 obtained by W1IPS
2016-12-30 360 obtained by K3JAE
2016-12-30 360 obtained by K9DWR

I'm hoping a few others will trickle in over the next several days/weeks, but this will certainly be the bulk of them.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL, especially those that pulled off 365+1=366! That's at least one PSK-31 contact every single day this year, including leap day! AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT!

To all those wanting a certificate to commemorate your accomplishment (in addition to a sticker that will go out in the spring):

- Go to the endorsement checker
- Ensure you've uploaded your most recent log file (to include all of your "365+1" contacts)
- Click on your callsign to open your endorsement progress report
- Click on the 070-365 "tab" inside the red "AWARD PROGRESS" box above all the endorsements you've earned and are working on - here's an example:

- Locate your callsign in the "KJ4IZW 365(+1) PSK Award" list
- Click on the most recent date in the columns to the right of your name
- You'll now have a PDF of your "365+1" progress.

If you are missing any days, the certificate will show you which ones you need to complete the "365" award.  The "CLEAN SWEEP" functionality of the progress list will go away as of 1 January 2017, as it'll no longer be possible to have a "clean sweep" since 1 January, 2016, the inception date of the award scheme.  That means the "365+1" achievers are in a very small club, indeed!

Again, a hearty congratulations to all that have completed the award. For those that haven't quite achieved it yet, we're pulling for ya! Set some calendar reminders for the dates you need and soldier on until you've achieved your very own "365" award!

D'oh! I almost forgot... a big ole THANK YOU to Rick, N7WE, for coming up with the idea for this award scheme to begin with!