From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of on2ad.pat@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 2:19:46 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] 070 Award Checker

Hi,

Not have found or receive a solution of my problem.

I create via DXKeeper (up-to-date) a adif file with only PSK31 QSO's and upload my Log to the 070 AWARD Checker, after this and clicking on the Refresh I see that all my AWARDS (Endorsements) are empty.

I use DXKeeper but I have tried it with FLDigi and MixW adi files with the same error.

All my AWARDS are Empty, I find no solution for it.

And I can't find an error in the adi files.

the errors I see on the TXT file are different last I saw was:

Use of each() on hash after insertion without resetting hash iterator results in undefined behavior, Perl interpreter: 0x6020c0 at ../adif-validator/ADIF/Validator.pm line 154, line 13519.

Use of each() on hash after insertion without resetting hash iterator results in undefined behavior, Perl interpreter: 0x6020c0 at ../adif-validator/ADIF/Validator.pm line 154,  line 444281.

I have wrote a e-mail to David, KJ4IZW at 04 Nov 2016 and one on 09 Dec 2016 but haven't received answer.

Any help?

or are an other possibility to upload the ADI files??

73 de Pat ON2AD

                                     Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.