Subject: Digital Activity Days "01-10" 2017
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:24:34 +0300
From: Ya-RDRClub
To: membership@..., info@...

Dear Fellow Radio Amateurs,
О©╫
Russian Digital Radio Club invites you in 2017:
Digital Activity Days "01-10" are held annually in January and May in the following periods:
- from 00:00 UTC on January, 1st till 23:59 UTC on January, 10th;
- from 00:00 UTC on May, 1st till 23:59 UTC on May, 10th.
О©╫
The contacts made by the following 15 digital modes are accepted: CONTESTIA, DOMINO, HELL, JT65, JT9, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, PSK, ROS, RTTY, SIM-PSK, SSTV, THOR, THROB.
О©╫
Diplomas in electronic form will be reawarded with all participants of Digital Activity Days who would work at least 5 digital modes with 10 QSOs (SWL) in each of them. The diploma will be awarded annually in May all those who will take part in any of the periods or Days in both periods of Activity.
О©╫
О©╫
We wish you great success and enjoyable participation in our activity days!
О©╫
73! de RDRC
О©╫
Welcome to