Re: Try 20m this morning on the grey line!

ljl2002@att.net

Rick,

Oh I've heard of the snows in Watertown.  They are epic.
Nothing like that here but we have friends in Rochester and one weekend while we were visiting they got "some" lake effect snow.  Turned into about 10 inches but they thought it was just a dusting. They only lived about a mile from the big lake.

It shouldn't be long before I can join all these hams that I hear on the radio telling me how much of a blast it is to be retired.

CQ DX!!!

You and the family have a great holiday as well.
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, December 5, 2016 5:33 PM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Joe-

Glad you had safe easy travels.  We lived for 5 years on the back side of the Tug Hill plateau - 20 miles east of Watertown, NY.  They got "lake effect" snow....we got dumped on all winter long.  Annual snowfall of about 300" each of the 5 years we were there.  Brutal. NO MAS!  We spend winters in Florida now!  On the other hand, I don't know how we will handle staying in Florida through the summer.  Remains to be seen.

Wishing you well and hope you join the ranks of us old bird retirees as soon as you are eligible.  Sure makes a lot more time available for playing radio.

73, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year....and God Bless us everyone!