Re: Try 20m this morning on the grey line!

ljl2002@att.net

Rick,

The only lines that I am seeing today are white ones. (I'm on the road)
But the day is coming when I will be able to act on an email like this one.
(provided I have had coffee first)
73
Joe
KA1PPV #1482

On Monday, December 5, 2016 8:12 AM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Good morning.  We had a very nice 20m opening to Europe this morning as the grey line passed.  Easily worked from Serbia west to England.  Pretty much all domestic now except for the usual French stations.
Hope it opens for those to the west of this location as the sun creeps up!

Get them while you can.  Solar forecast is for the coronal hole to become earth effective and the solar wind create magnetic storming by tomorrow - UTC.