I think we should all move there!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, November 22, 2016 6:47 AM, "randy true w4rttrandy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I'm calling on 3580 ATM.

Randy
W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Richard Wright ab4rw@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 8:40:30 PM
To: 070
Subject: Re: [070] Re: 80m PSK Freq

On 3580  anyone around

On Nov 21, 2016 at 5:54 PM, <Jim Innis jinnis@... [070]> wrote:

John it may be 130-0200z before I get on. have to make a quick trip to Denton, 30 miles away...

Jim K5SP #483

On 11/21/2016 10:14 AM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] wrote:

I shall indeed try 80m this evening for my 365/1 contacts. Hopefully, maybe, I shall hear something. Watch for my weak trace.

…I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE
John A. Etling

ARES EC - Carroll County, TN