From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Jim Innis jinnis@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2016 1:42:10 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: 80m PSK Freq

I have managed to make QSO's every evening on 80 meters, at 3580.  Noise level has been low, and have had very good copy on that band.  This has been for the last 4-5 days every evening starting about 0100Z, one evening had 7 QSO's in a little over an hour.

Come down to the band this evening, I will be there calling CQ...

Jim, K5SP

On 11/20/2016 10:14 PM, 'John Etling' john@... [070] wrote:

I rarely hear any JT modes on the PSK portion of the band, or near anything related to PSK. I work JT modes more often now than PSK and 3.576 (JT-65) and 3.580 (Jt-9) have been the only place I ever hear JT modes. PSK on 80m seems to be a very rare thing now-a-days, at least when I try to listen. I almost never see or hear PSK on 80m. Unless I am deaf on that band anyways.

…I’m Just Sayin’

73 de K3JAE

John A. Etling

k3jae@...