Re: Received package - thanks Matt and PODXS

ljl2002@att.net

Joe,

I'm in exactly the same boat as you.  It won't be long for me so then at least I'll begin to get some radio projects out of the way.
My 40m rig needs repair and I have only had snip-its of time to work on it.  It will be nice.  The toughest decision I will then have to make is radio?  Fishing?  Radio?  I'll work it out.
I just recently swapped out a failed HD too.  Must be something in the ionosphere doing it.

See ya OTA.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:50 AM, "Joseph Miller kj8o.ham@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Matt and the PODXS crew for the very nice certificate - 3rd place High Power in the 2015 Jay Hudak 80 meter sprint - received in yesterday's mail. Thank you very much.

Sad to say that I don't get on the air since the hard drive failure back in August. Trying to install FLDigi on a different computer and just haven't had the time to stay with it to complete.

Can't wait until retirement, even if I have take a part-time job somewhere.

Happy Thanksgiving

73 de Joe #1244

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O