Re: Sad news

ljl2002@att.net

Had a Q with Mike in Nov 2014.  Sad to see him go.

Hope the DX is great wherever you are Mike.

RIP.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Friday, October 7, 2016 9:36 PM, "Joseph Miller kj8o.ham@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

What a great guy... all but one of our contacts was by PSK31, including some QSOs from the TDW last May. The one on sideband was for the Wisconsin QSO Party in 2014.

I hope you are in a better place Mike, and Godspeed.

VY 73 de Joe

P.S. I don't think we were related but I do have Miller relatives in WI, you never know.

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 9:27 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just read in November QST digital edition that Mike  KC9DOA  is  a Silent Key.   Condolences to his family.

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

--
Joe Miller, KJ8O
Affiliated Club Coordinator