73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, September 25, 2016 10:29 AM, "Paul Butzi kg7stv@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I will just chime in to encourage anyone considering such a trip to go ahead and do it.  My family (wife, 2 kids, and me) spent four summers traveling in a motorhome around north america, hitting every continental state and every Canadian province except Newfoundland/Labrador.  The kids are now grown up but the fun we had on those trips is still bright in our memories.

No matter how great an imagination you have, you cannot imagine how great the experience can be.  It’s a big continent, and every place, even the itty bitty places  have something special about them.

-p KG7STV
73, don’t forget to smile and have fun

On Sep 25, 2016, at 5:43 AM, n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Steve-

Yes, I managed to keep the 365+1 string going so far.

Your wife is right!  You would enjoy the trip beyond imagination.  This is a great country with so many things to see...all very different.  Seeing it from a leisurely trip in a motor home has to be about as good as it gets.

Rick - N7WE
070 #1602