Re: Late night / early morning activity?

David Blankenburg, AK7DB

Well, I hit the 120 mark this morning so now most of the easy ones are in the book.  I do send out CQ's even when the band looks dead and have had some luck with it.  I'll keep going until I get them.

I'll be hit and miss during the M-F work week but if you see me on between 1am - 5am Pacific (8-11UTC) you'll know what I'm up to.

The fall back from daylight savings time in a few weeks may help as well since it shifts everything back an hour for me.

Dave, AK7DB

Now if I can just find that VT station to finish up my digital WAS!