Re: Hattaras Island NA-067

Jerry N9AVY

So,  KK4YW is really on NA-137 - Good  , I'll look for him again.  Need a few more IOTAs  for my overall IOTA award total which is around 279 now, but have a few more cards floating around out there.  Still trying to figure out what new IOTA group is doing and whether or not LoTW contacts and such will count.

Jerry  N9AVY  #454

From: "Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [070] Hattaras Island NA-067

Jerry -

Got N3SRO just after you signed.

Yes, I saw a few QSOs with KK4YW a few nights ago, up in Maine on NA-137.

On 09/14/16, Jerry n9avy@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

 Got him after he worked a couple stations.  One of the stations was KK4YW  who I thought said he was on NA-137coat of  Maine near Portsmouth; however, he disappeared after that.  Looked for him with no success.

Jerry N9AVY  #454